BLACK FRIDAY LAUNCH BUNDLE TERMS OF SERVICEThank you for purchasing the Black Friday Launch Bundle (“Program”). All sales are final for this program. By clicking “Complete my purchase,” “Complete Order,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise rendering payment (either in-full or partial) for the product for which these terms appear ("Product," “Course,” and/or “Program”), you (“Client” and/or “Customer”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Cierra Robbins in her capacity as owner of Robbins Collective (“Company”) and Jordyn Bailey in her capacity as owner of Jordyn Bailey LLC (“Company”), and you are executing a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. INTRODUCTIONRobbins Collective (“Company”) and Jordyn Bailey LLC ("Company") are companies that provide prospective and actual business owners with launch strategy and education. Company has created the Black Friday Masterclass ("Program") to educate Customer on how to plan and execute a Black Friday launch. The Program is a 90-minute webinar.
By agreeing to this this Agreement, Client hereby acknowledges all policies and procedures contained within this document and expresses assent to the following terms:
2. TERM & TERMINATIONTerm- This Term of this Agreement shall be for one year after October 12, 2022, with the exception of Sections 6 through 11, which shall survive the Term of this Agreement.
Termination - Client dissatisfaction with Program and/or Coach’s subjective teaching style, independent judgment, methods, or other techniques are not valid reasons for termination of this Agreement or request of any monies returned to Client. Even if Client does not complete all portions of the Program, Client is nevertheless responsible for all payments due and owed under this Agreement by making the first payment of the Program at checkout and executing these Terms and Conditions.
Coaches reserve the right to terminate the Agreement “for cause” at any time during the Agreement, which includes, but is not limited to, the following causes: 1) Client fails to follow Program guidelines; 2) Client refuses to pay or does not pay within the schedule outlined in Section 7 above; 3) Client proves to be difficult to work with and/or does not attend the scheduled calls; 4) Client is abusive or harasses Coach or other members of the Program; 5) for any other legitimate business purposes in the best interest of Jordyn Bailey LLC. or Cierra Robbins LLC. If any of the following causes trigger Coaches to terminate the Agreement, Client is still liable to pay the entire cost of the Agreement.
3. DISCLAIMERSFor the purpose of the Program, the Coaches are not an employee, manager, lawyer, accountant, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, public relations manager, social media manager, doctor, counselor, business operations manager, financial analyst, business executive, or other agent of Client’s business. The Coaches may offer their opinion regarding financial decisions, but it is the responsibility of Client to make the final decision and choose the best option for his/herself.
Coaching Services Defined: Coaches are business consultants and strategists who offers individual and business clients with assistance in organizing and scaling their business. Consultant, from time to time, also offers general advice about financial goals, social media, or systems (herein collectively referred to as “Services”). Through the Program, the Company might provide guidance regarding business decisions, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the Customer (and only the Customer) to make the final decision for his/herself. By using Company’s services and purchasing this Program, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such a transaction. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees that use of this Product is at user’s own risk.
Client hereby acknowledges that business consulting and launch strategies are subjective services and Company’s methods to provide this service may change in terms of style and/or technique. Company and/or Coach may use its personal judgment to provide the Program services to Client, even if these methods do not follow strict adherence to Client’s suggestions.
This Program does not include:
1) procuring business or potential clients for Client; 2) legal advice and/or opinion of any kind regarding criminal or civil tax liabilities or investigations; 3) therapy sessions in the form of psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, or behavioral therapy; 4) publicity, public relations and/or podcast services; 5) legal or accounting advice; 6) introduction to Consultant’s professional network and business relationships; 7) done for you services of any kind.
Client hereby acknowledges that Client is solely responsible for the amount and type of income, if any, that Client generates as a return based upon based upon implementing techniques, methods, and/or advice provided to Coaches. Client also acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any business or personal decision and indemnifies Coach from any liability regarding said decision.
4. PROGRAM SPECIFICSThe Product includes: 1) A 90-minute webinar on October 12, 2022; 2) Access to a replay of the webinar.
If the Black Friday Launch Template Bundle is purchased (sold separately): Customer will be granted access Black Friday prompts including: 10 Black Friday Sales Email Prompts, 6-Weeks of Instagram Prompts (stories, reels, and posts!), Black Friday Sales Page Prompts, Black Friday Launch To-Do ListCompany reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the value of Product if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances as determined exclusively by Company.
This Program may be distributed by Company either directly or through a third-party platform. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the value of Program if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances as determined by Company.
5. CLIENT’S RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program has been developed for educational purposes only. The Company has established its proprietary information in order to educate and inspire Customer to pursue his/her personal goals. However, Customer hereby acknowledges that Company does not guarantee Customer’s goals, whatever the goals may be, will be reached by completing and implementing the advice and techniques in the Product. Customer accepts and agrees that Customer is 100% responsible for his/her results from the Product. Customer understands that there are no promises or guarantees of any kind, including but not limited to monetary gains. Customer acknowledges that, as with any investment, there is an inherent risk associated. As such, Customer agrees there is no guarantee that Customer will attain his/her goals by simply completing the program.
Nevertheless, Customer acknowledges that he/she can optimize her potential results from the Product by adhering to the following: 1) Attending the webinar or watching the replay; 2) Taking 100% responsibility for Client’s results, 100% of the time. Committing to the Program; 3) Reviewing and completing all training resources and assignments; 4) Following the instruction and recommended timelines provided by the Program.
6. PAYMENT & FEES(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Company the full purchase amount for the Product, regardless of what payment option Client selects at checkout. (b) If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay all fees pursuant to the payment schedule outlined at checkout and selected by Client. All payments must be paid before the Program end date, or else Company reserves the right to send Client to collections for any outstanding monies due and owed under this Agreement. (c) Client authorizes Company to charge the credit card or account used at checkout to complete all payments pursuant to the payment plan Client selected at checkout, and Client does not require separate authorization for each payment. (d) If any payments fail, Client agrees to remedy the situation immediately (ie. update Client’s payment information, provide a new credit card, and/or make all past-due payments within 5 business days) or else Client forfeits his/her right to access the Product. (e) The Client shall not threaten or make any chargebacks to the Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Company’s prior written consent. Company reserves the right to collect any and all monies owed by Client to Company for the Program, by any means necessary within the parameters of the law. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and attorneys’ fees. In the event of a chargeback, Company reserves the right to report the incident to credit reporting agencies as a delinquent account.
Client has agrees to pay a one-time fee of one hundred ninety seven and 00/00 US dollars ($197.00) which is due immediately upon signing and execution of this Agreement. No program access shall be issued under any circumstances until full payment is rendered by Client; or
These prices may vary based on promotional codes applied at checkout.
7. REFUND POLICY
All sales are final for this Program. Due to the inherent nature of educational programs and the electronic transmission of the same, there are no refunds. Customer agrees and understands that by purchasing this Program, Customer is not entitled to a refund and that Customer will not dispute charge nor request a refund.
8. NON-DISCLOSURE, CONFIDENTIALITY & NON-DISPARAGEMENT
Confidential Information & Non-Disclosure - Company takes pride in its proprietary information included in each Product. As such, Customer agrees and acknowledges all Confidential Information shared through this Product and by the Coach is confidential, proprietary, and belongs exclusively to the Company.
“Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to: 1) Any systems, sequences, processes or steps shared with Customer; 2) Any information disclosed in association with this Agreement; 3) Any systems, sequences, processes, or trade secrets in connection with the Product or Company’s business practices. 4) Black Friday Launch Template Bundle is to be used for the Customer's use only and is not to be copied, disbursed to others, shared, re-sold, altered, or modified in any way.
Testimonials - Company also agrees to protect Customer’s personally identifiable information. However, from time to time, Company may use general statements about Customer’s success for testimonials as part of Company’s marketing strategy. By agreeing to these Terms, Customer agrees to Company sharing Customer’s success stories as testimonials in any matter across any media at the sole discretion of Company.
Non-Disparagement - Client agrees, during and/or after use of Product, to refrain from making any statements, whether oral or in writing, that negatively impact Company’s program, business, services, products, or reputation.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & LIMITED LICENSE
Intellectual Property - This Program, content and products contain intellectual property owned by Jordyn Bailey LLC and Cierra Robbins LLC. This Agreement is intellectual property owned by Jordyn Bailey LLC and Cierra Robbins LLC. Other examples of intellectual property within our business and Services include, but are not limited to: trademarks, service marks, layout, logos, business name, design, text, written copy, certain images, podcast recordings, videos, audio files, and all of our paid products (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”). You shall not copy, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, create derivative works from, reproduce, or in any way exploit any of the Intellectual Property owned by Jordyn Bailey LLC or and Cierra Robbins LLC described within this Section in either whole or part without prior written consent. Black Friday Launch Template Bundle is to be used for the Customer's use only and is not to be copied, disbursed to others, shared, re-sold, altered, or modified in any way.
Limited License - Jordyn Bailey, LLC and Cierra Robbins LLC grants only a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to Client to use the Intellectual Property for your personal and internal business use. You acknowledge that any and all products or Services that you download are for your own personal and internal business use. You shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, create derivative works from, alter, sell, or share with others any products or parts of the Program without prior written consent or unless provided otherwise.
If Customer is also a business owner or professional in a similar industry, Customer shall not misappropriate any of Company’s Intellectual Property and proprietary information in the following manner: 1) Teaching Customer’s clients/customers/audience any of the information, methods, solutions, or formulae owned by Company and passing it off as Customer’s own; 2) Copying any of Company’s Product content and/or material for Customer’s commercial use; 3) Copying, publishing, transmitting, transferring, selling, creating derivative works from, reproducing, or in any way exploiting any of the Intellectual Property owned by Company in either whole or part without prior written consent.
10. INDEMNIFICATION / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Customer hereby acknowledges that Company is not liable for any injuries that may arise from Customer’s actions, omissions, or decisions based off Customer’s [participation in this Program] or [use of this Product], including but not limited to: a decision to leave a job, a decision to invest in an opportunity, a decision to start a business, any of Client’s business decisions, any of Client’s financial decisions. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company of any claims that may arise after use of this Product.
Access to this Product is currently through a third-party platform, Kajabi, LLC. (“Kajabi”). Company is not liable for any limitation of access to the Product caused by Kajabi.
1) Amendments - We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. Any amendments must be agreed in writing and executed by both parties. 2) Headings & Severability - Headings are included for convenience purposes only and shall not affect the construction of this Agreement. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the remaining portions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full effect. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then the unenforceable portion shall be construed in compliance with applicable law in a light most favorable to the original intentions of the parties. If the unenforceable portion of the Agreement is found by a competent court of this jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then it shall be changed and interpreted to best reflect the original intentions of the parties, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. 3)Entire Agreement - This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement trumps any other existing negotiations, communications or Agreements between the parties, whether written, oral, or electronic, and is the full extent of the Agreement between the parties. 4) All Rights Reserved - All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us. 5) Governing Law – Jordyn Bailey, LLC located in the United States and is subject to the applicable laws governing the United States. The governing law for this agreement is the laws of North Carolina. 6) Arbitration - Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall first be resolved through a binding arbitration. 7) Execution - This Agreement may be signed in counterparts. Signatures sent via facsimile and electronic signatures shall be deemed valid. 8) Maximum Damages - Client agrees and acknowledges that the maximum amount of damages that Client may be entitled to in any claim arising from this Agreement or Program shall not exceed the total cost of the Program.